Monday, October 25, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

Last year Peter and I decided to start the tradition of going to a pumpkin patch and picking out our own pumpkins! We thought this was way fun last year, Carolina was not all that interested, but we still decided to do it again this year! It was a blast! Carolina was totally into it, going from pumpkin to pumpkin searching for perfect pumpkin, it was great! Even Amelia was acting very interested in it all. It was great.

Peter and I really want to have family traditions that will be great memories for our kids and for us. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband and such adorable kids to go out and do these fun activities with. I love my family.

Happy Halloween!

They were too cute to not take their picture!


Cute Amelia felt so big time posing on these pumpkins!


Carolina was seriously searching for her perfect pumpkin!

Amelia was very fascinated by the pumpkins!


Cute Carolina was showing Peter which pumpkin he should get!

They both were amazed by the corn stalk. So Cute!
My cute little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment