Sunday, October 3, 2010

Life changes all the time!

Wow, it has been crazy around the Black household the last little while! My computer crashed with every picture we have had and so far have only been able to recover a couple, which is very depressing!
Life is great though! Peter started his new job at CBRE and it is a major blessing in our lives. It has been a big change for Peter going from warehouse to office space, but to our surprise it is exactly the place for Peter, and his bosses are great! We feel truly blessed to have this opportunity for Peter to work. So if any one needs a new office space in Utah, Peter is the guy to go to! He works for two of the top agents in Utah Scott Wilmarth and Tab Cornelison, so Peter is happy and in turn we are all happy.
It was fun to spend Saturday with my adorable sister Kara and celebrate her birthday with her. I know it was not the funnest thing for to have me dragging my two monkeys around with us, but it was really fun to get and be with her. She is such an amazing sister and I am so glad to have her as my sister and friend. All in all life ma not be as expected for us, but we are incredibly happy and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such and amazing husband and two beautiful little girls. I love life!

1 comment:

  1. Lize,
    I love your monkeys and it was fun to hang out! You're a great little sistah!

    ReplyDelete