Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally documenting my family

Peter and I have wanted to do this for quite some time now, but I have been to distracted. None the less here I go.
I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have an amazing husband that does such a great job supporting and taking care of his girls! We have two beautiful girls Carolina and Amelia. Yesterday was Carolina's birthday, and can I just say she is hilarious! Grandma Black took her birthday shopping and she got to pick out her gift. Carolina chose a bag which came with clip on earrings and a matching necklace! Carolina did not ever want to take them off! We were over at the neighbors and I asked Carolina if she wanted to help me make her birthday cake. She did not even hesitate, she yelled YES! while running full speed to the house. It is so great to see her grow up understanding things and seeing her personality bloom.

Carolina I am so glad that you are my sweet little monkey. You are the sweetest girl in the world, thanks for coming and being my little girl! You are the nicest big sister and we have so much fun playing with you and hearing your stories! I love you.

Love, Mommy










































Check out her fancy jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. way to go Eliza! I'm so glad you started a blog! Carolina is such a cutie! I think she looks so much like you! Happy Birthday, wish we could have gone to the party!

    ReplyDelete